Royal enfield frame dating

We continue to source parts for all these models, locating new old stock, suitable reproduction or remanufacturing new and improved parts when necessary.We use over 300 different suppliers to ensure we have the best choice spares available.Diarist John Evelyn lived in Deptford at Sayes Court from 1652.Evelyn inherited the house when he married the daughter of Sir Richard Browne in 1652.These accessories and performance parts are all listed on this website and also in our printed catalogue The annually updated catalogue now extends to well over 280 pages and is now widely accepted as the bible for Bullets.Having been supplying these spares since 1984 we have built up a wide-range of spares and technical knowledge which cover the: Pre-Monobloc, Monobloc and Concentric Mk1 and Mk2 models.In 1988 Hitchcocks Motorcycles bought the complete business from Gander and Gray which included all the Royal Enfield stock and goodwill.

Trinity House, the organisation concerned with the safety of navigation around the British Isles, was formed in Deptford in 1514, with its first Master being Thomas Spert, captain of the Mary Rose. The name "Trinity House" derives from the church of Holy Trinity and St Clement, which adjoined the dockyard.In 1947 Gander and Gray were formed in Manor Park, London supplying Royal Enfield parts and accessories until the remaining founder - Jack Gray retired in 1988.Allan Hitchcock started Hitchcocks Motorcycles in 1984 in a small unit in Redditch, the home of Royal Enfield.On his return to England at the Restoration, Evelyn laid out meticulously planned gardens in the French style, of hedges and parterres.In its grounds was a cottage at one time rented by master woodcarver Grinling Gibbons.

Leave a Reply